In today’s DeFi and NFT daily bits, we take a look at some of the interesting developments in the industry over the past couple of days.
PolkaStarter Unveils Startup Incubator: Names Maiden Project
- PolkaStarter, the decentralized launchpad platform, has announced the very first project to be incubated by its newest investment arm – Polkastarter Labs.
- The project in question is called WonerHero – a play-to-earn mobile RPG game.
- It will receive pre-IDO and post-IDO support, as well as mentorship, while also gaining access to PolkaStarter’s network for marketing and scaling purposes.
WowSwap Release NFT Leverage Trading Protocol
- WowSwap releases its NFT leverage trading protocol. Offering 5X on punks, Glyphs, BAYC, and more; WowSwap utilizes NFTX’s tokenized NFTs to make these trades
- WowSwap is another protocol that brings more innovation into DeFi and NFTs. Lots of projects for the last 6 months have followed a safe playbook, but we like to see novel projects go out on a limb, and WowSwap is one of these projects
xDEFI Wallet Secures $6 Million in Funding
- xDeFi has secured $6 million in investor funding from names like Alameda, Sino, and CG. xDeFi is a cross chain web3.0 wallet that is interoperable with EVM compatible and nonEVM compatible chains like $BTC and $LTC
- This cross-chain narrative is one that we have been keen on, and we are not surprised the team behind xDefi were able to secure funding from such prestigious names. Going forward, we expect these wallets to grow as Metamask losses its dominance.
Kokoa Finance Raises $2.3 Million Seed Round
- Kokoa Finance has managed to raise $2.3 million in a seed investment round led by popular company Hashed, also joined by Sky Vision Capital, a41 Ventures, and a range of other angel investors.
- The funding will be put to use with the intention to build the backbone of decentralized finance (DeFi) on Klaytn – the network launched by Kakao, the company KakaoTalk – the largest messaging app in South Korea.
Panther Protocol Partners With NEAR
- Panther partnered with NEAR protocol to bring its privacy-preserving technology to the former’s ecosystem.
- This happens following another partnership with Polygon. Panther will deploy its privacy-oriented solutions on NEAR, including their EVM – Auroro.
- Panther will also bring interoperable privacy through its compliance-friendly selective disclosure mechanisms.
The daily DeFi bits were brought to you in partnership with crypto marketing & VC fund Momentum 6.
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.
Leave a Reply